Today, 10 October, is World Mental Health day – a day that internationally focuses on people’s mental health.
there are lots of activities that you will see online, in the news and elsewhere.
We know that mental health impacts us all every day of the year, and this is why the Time To Talk Mental Health UK platform was set up 5 years ago.
Here are a selection of articles that you may find interesting.
- Ten workplace mental health statistics you should know in 2022 · MHFA England
- Top tips to improve your mental wellbeing – Every Mind Matters – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
- World Mental Health Day (who.int)
- World Mental Health Day 2022: What’s it all about? – CBBC Newsround
- (3) 10 for 10/10: 10 Ways to Take Action this World Mental Health Day – YouTube